.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Sunday, April 21, 2002

4/21/2002 01:07:00 PM

.

Alright... I'm at work so I can't yack long, but - I just got another WONDERful reply to my
"What if you woke up one morning and there was no one in the world who knew who you were?"
spam. its from Rita in DE.. I wish that I could post her whole letter but this is the only bit she wanted shared with the world...
.
.
" So I will summarize by saying, I think it can kill you if no one recognizes or appreciates YOU. It's a gradual process... it's human to want attention and praise for your uniqueness and to want to share it with someone, and when no one cares, like a rat who gets no cheese, you stop doing whatever it is you were doing that made you unique. You talk about the weather, you shut up and sit there politely with your cup of tea completely bored while everyone around you rambles on and on about something you couldn't care less about. And no one seems to give a flying fuck that you've sat there the whole time without saying anything, and by now you are so annoyed there is no point in trying to talk, anyway. Throw pearls to swine? "
.
.
Ooooh! *laughs* i was browsing through different ways of setting comments up on here and ended up coming across this test... Why it should have been on a software company's site I dont know but it was.
So - I was honest with the arbitrary assessment tool, and guess what it told me ??!!
.

Are you a ho? Find out @ She's Crafty
.
Take that HyenaPack!!!!! *bounces and flips a few birds* wow i'm pathetic... Oh well if face to face confrentation ever makes itself possible and I don't act up -THEN i am pathetic. Until then I dont see why I should go out looking for a fight.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment