|
|
Tuesday, April 16, 2002
.
"Careful when you cast your devil out of you, lest you cast out the best thing in you." -Nietzsche
.
.
Mmmm I'm hungry again this afternoon. My teeth veritably itch with it. I want to tear open throats and drink the lifeforce that tickles there beneath the skin. Then dance and swim and fuck until my body is so satiated that it screams 'no more!'.
.
... Of course, you know, probably none of this is actually going to happen. but that is what every nerve ending in my body is vociferously demanding at the moment. Its kind of strange to be vamping out again after all these years. I can't decide wether it is a blessing or merely another curse. Either way, I know now that it is a quintessential part of my being. As separable from my body as water. what I am. who i am. I accept it....
and damnit it screams now for blood.
.