.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Saturday, April 13, 2002

4/13/2002 10:33:00 PM

.

Disclaimer: This is a rant.
.
.
FUcking women. Goddamnit they drive me insane. They either hate you for being you and competition, or they expect you to fix thier world for them or both. *grrrrr* I'm tired. This should me a quiet ferric night. a time of peace and tranquility, of reassembling myself - and instead at any moment there is a car arriving to take me to fix up a sweet sad lonely girl's life. I guess its really a good bit my own fault for putting up with it. After all, if I am this exahausted I should have just said "no". BUt damnit thats hard when you expect people to be there for you when you are down. *sighs* Here they are... time to jet. see you kiddies soon.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment