|
|
Saturday, April 20, 2002
.
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
.
"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice." - Albert Einstein
.
.
To the pack of INdolent hyenas: It is almost a blasphemy to even mention your existence in the same breath as Albert Einstein. FUck you all. ALL of you. I am done trying to be big. I am done trying to be zen - keeping peace within myself in the face of all your ignorance, assumptions, lack of understanding, and closed minds. I am done waiting patiently for you to unstop your ears.
.
Your actions have merited my wrath a hundred times over, yet I gave you the benefit of the doubt; you have returned only contempt. YOu suck up kindness, and belch it back as deciet and stupidity. In your sight strength and honour are twisted into weakness and vice. I am done with you.
.
You all are dead.
.