|
|
Monday, April 22, 2002
.
"Have I seen the Sandman in my sleep? Actually, once, I've been him in my dreams, which was perfectly odd. The eyes feel very weird, and they go back a long way"
Neil Gaiman - Monday, March 18, 2002 7:43 pm
.
.
Strange dreams this morning. Strange. In one of them I was being chased by a whale, and in the other one I was Jim Morrison - who was an incredibly talented designer, but just enjoyed being drunk a whole lot more. One of those catch 22 things... had to do the drugs to get the really strange ideas, but couldn't record them while I was stoned. Life's a bitch huh?
.
- oh and the one thing that tied the dreams together you wonder?? - blogger.
In the words of the great tikki -- "howfuckedupisTHAT"?!!!
.
.
oh and Tikki - if you read this, I'm still waiting on a reply to the reply i sent you for "and/or". Hit me with it again if you already tried -'cause it definitely didn't get through.
.