.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, April 10, 2002

4/10/2002 07:54:00 AM

.

"I cant leave this place, just forgetting all that's been;
Oh, I am what I am, I'll do what I want,
but I cant hide... "

.
Its raining again today. I can't bring myself to feel anything about it.
.
Ugh. More fox dreams last night. *sighs* I wish I could believe that they meant more than just my subconscious venting. Then I would be joyful. But as things stand... i just wish that these dreams would end. I built myself a backdoor... and I've stepped though it - but every time I dream of fox I find myself back inside and not wanting to leave. Never wanting to close the door on Hope again. BOther All of this!! I will be fine. I am fine. *steps through the fucking backdoor again*
.
.
As long as we're backtracking and being irrelvant ...
.
What I Like
......Alice Fulton, 1983.....
.
Friend-- the face I wallow toward
through a scrimmage of shut faces.
Arms like towropes to haul me home, aide-
memoire, my lost childhood docks, a bottled ark
in harbor. Friend-- I can't forget
how even the word contains an end.
We circle each other in a sacred bolero,
imaging strategems: postures and imposters.
Cold convictions keep us solo I ahem
and hedge my affections. Who'll blow the first kiss,
land it like the lifeforce we feel
tickling at each wrist? It should be easy
easy to take your hand, whisper down this distance
labeled hers or his: what I like about you is
.
.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment