.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Friday, April 19, 2002

4/19/2002 11:13:00 AM

.

Its 11:10 am on a Friday morning, and my creative writing class has been cancelled. joy.
.
I'm bleary eyed. Stayed up waaay too late last night filling in tax forms and college applications - then writing nonsense for this blog, which I then couldn't post because none of the modems at school were answering. Blah. Maybe I'll post it later today when I get back to the home computer.
.
Well despite sleep deprivation I seem to still be riding the high of yesterdays wonder. Got home from work in the avo and was promptly possesed by the demon Paint. It was glorious. I cranked up The Crow soundtrack and then VAST - and ended up getting a good section of Hope (state 2) finished. I'm SO proud of her. Not only is the brushwork beautiful, but (I think) I achieved the emotional effect that I wanted as well. yay! Its so good to get what I want from myself.
.
Momen called just after i had set my brushes down. Evidently she is in town for tonight so after I get done with work at 2 I have an hour to myself and then its off to SoupTown to watch a softball game and then make as merry as possible until dawn forces us back into our hiding-holes. It should be great fun. I got barbequematerials and I think that ben, matt, crystal, and maya? are coming along as well. *bounce* I really should have gotten more sleep last night! *laughs*
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
later: Alright I found the non-sense. here it is:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Inadvertantly - I found lots of Vulpine thoughts and questions tonight listening to VAST.
.
.



T h e N i l e s E d g e

My name spells joy

I can't remember darkness

except a dream

you saved my life


do you wonder what you saw

floating softly at the Nile's edge ?


wandering eyes

commitments never can last

it feels so cold

to know our name

I've never known you

and I never will

what difference

does indifference take ?

do you regret what you saw

floating softly at the Nile's edge

alone ?

do you regret

regret what you did [by]

running softly

softly from the Nile's edge

alone ?





I m D y i n g

jesus christ

are you the son of god ?

I want to know you ask

that I believe

not one day goes by

that I don't compromise your love

for the cold love of the world

it's killing me through

my own evil pride

not one day goes by

that I don't know that I'm dying


jesus christ

are you the savior of the world

I want to see

[that] I still believe

not one day goes by

that I don't realize I know

[what] no one will ever know

where do the flowers go

when they are gone

not one day goes by that i don't

know that I'm dying



I want to say that you all are too




.
I wonder if I will ever know the answers?

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment