.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, April 30, 2002

4/30/2002 07:48:00 PM

.

So - I've been thinking for awhile about buying a domain. First and foremost I'd like to showcase and possibly sell my art and chainmail work there. Then, I think it would also be rewarding to get my writing and personal stuff OFF angelfire and freeservers and centralize it in one neat spot.

 
Today I found what sounds like a pretty sweet hosting deal. The only kicker is: I'm having trouble choosing a domain name. Hell I'm having trouble even thinking up enticing domain names. That is where you my beloved readers come in...

 
Help me name my site! Please. Pretty please????

 
I'm rather partial to dark and spooky sounding names, as well as any references to: iron & or silver; blood; memory and all things involving thought; vivisection, or any other process that involves looking closely to figure out how things work; the ethereal; earth- entities, godesses, just plain dirt...; dreams/dreaming; discovery/evolution; physical body stuff like bones, and teeth, and eyes; life, death and the stuff inbetween; the soul; and the number 12. But - you dont have to listen to me - If you think something totally unrelated sounds cool - then send it away! Thats the whole point :)

 
As I said earlier - I'm looking for suitable domain names, but if you have any suggestions for site titles or cool content, you can send me those too.

 
Oh Thanyou Thankyou thank you thankYou Thankyou!!!!!!

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment