|
|
Monday, April 29, 2002
.
So.. emailling with Rita today I realized that my story bit from the 24th may need a bit of explaining to make sense. I'd give you the explanation that i typed out for her but it was boggled. So. instead, here is what I wrote on the subject last night. Its dredged out of ICQ annalls but I think that it should make sense and be a bit nicer to read...
"K. I'm not perzactly sure what the overall 'theme' is going to be yet. I have some strong ideas but I think that the story will probably decide for itself as it moves along. So far its about a girl's trip/quest in the land of dreams. I'd been thinking about writing something on this order for awhile but didn't really have any solid concept of format. Then I talked to my friend Sev the other night and - for no apparent reason- our conversation cemented it. Her two cats used to watch over me while i was sleeping at her house and it was really fucking cool...
They are twin black cats.. Jared and Bartholemew. Bartholemew was never really interested in me but when I would have a nightmare in her apartment Jared would litterally come wake me up and then spend the rest of the night siting on the nightstand/bookcase next to my bed, and watching me sleep. While he was there I never had a bad dream.
So that's kindof where i started the story out.
I will most likely end up putting some more background information in at the begining, but I started writing this bit at the begining of her(the main char) dream. She ends up getting into a conversation with Bartholemew - and he gives her a bit of a prelude and a heads up as to what is going on.
.