.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, April 25, 2002

4/25/2002 12:40:00 PM

.

Under the guise of looking further into putting "commenting" on this blog I was reading Phil Ringalda's blog this morning. I had several surprising revelations:
 
1.  I hate it when my razor falls down into that hard to reach place next to the tub. Shaving, as a general depilatory process really sucks. The trouble is that I haven't found a depilatory process that sucks less. They are all pretty much horrible: shaving- sometimes inneffective, time-consuming, potentially painful, and demmit it only lasts for one day before you have to repeat the whole process over again if you want your legs to be smooth; waxing- even if one could get over the ouch-- hello, STiCKY!; scary chemicals- scary. I mean supposedly you just smear them on and they make the hair go away, but really what else are they doing to your skin?; lasers- where's a girl like me going to get money like that?
 
THis is silly.. I shouldn't be whining, because the truth of the matter is: I dont want a better depilatory process. I just don't want to have hair anymore. - thankyou conway.
 
 
2. I want to be a geek. A computer geek to be precise. I'm tired of being dependant on user-friendliness, and only having general undertandings of things, instead of comprehanding the whole process. Its silly, I've been working on the geowall project for almost 4 months now and I still have trouble explaining the fine details to people. I want to get it. All of it. I want to be able to read phil's blog and understand exxxactly what he is talking about. I want to be able to write my own little fun utilities like RavenBlack instead of being dependant on code that was written for other people, who had other circumstances and needs. And whats more I want stuff. Like my own server, and my own domain - I'm sick of having to jump through provider's hoops, deal with crap like non-functional FTP and stupid banneradds ...
 
3. I'm ruined. Totally fucked. Insane. I have standards now.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment