|
|
Thursday, April 11, 2002
.
Wow.. I need to learn how to wake up in the morning... I mean i used to manage it just fine when I had someone other than myself as a reason to wake up (aka:D) but wow, all I do lately is sleep and dream. They say that depressed people sleep a lot. Well I sleep a lot. I dont really feel "depressed" anymore.. but ...
.
.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Some good[?] Roxanne quotes from this morning:
.
"Every time that you interact with another human being
they are reflecting for you who it is that you are."
.
The Creator is an interesting being.. If you don't get something right the first time
around it will come back to you later. You mess up in a situation and She'll say
*claps her hands together and extends one out*
"'Do it again!'"
"Everything has a lesson. What is it for this situation?"
.