.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Saturday, May 25, 2002

5/25/2002 04:39:00 AM

.

Alright.. its 4:00 am Saturday morning. I've been up for almost 24 hours after sleeping an average of 5per night all week. Technically I should have been done with classwork Thursday afternoon - but I got a call today while I was in the cities touring work and being informed of all my buisness engagments for next week - that informed me that I am not done. In fact I have three more assignments to do by Monday. FUCK. *sigh* Oh well. I've neglected this blog for far too long already i'm afraid that if I let it go any longer it will get so unfamilar that I'll jsut stop blogging. I love blogging. That would be bad.
 
So yeah - I'm frustrated.
Was dead tired when I got back from my trip to the U today but instead of sleeping, I got a fit of excitedness and spent a few hours bathing and getting all prettied up to go see my Muse. I even painted my frigging nails (though I've rather gotten to like doing that lately) only to have him apologise to me for our kiss the other night. Evidently his breakup is stilll very fresh and, as they are trying to maintain friendly terms, they both aggreed to wait a bit for feelings to settle before starting to see other people. *le sigh* I totally saw it coming - but I was hoping that I was wrong. I miss sex, and being around him makes me so happy. It always has. I make him happy too, that's the beauty of it. Would have been a perfect arrangement. Oh well... its not the end of the world. We had a lovely time chatting with each other (so who knows what time will bring eh?) and afterward I ended up going over to what I thought was band practice at Henry's... and turned out instead to be watching "House on Haunted Hill" and chatting. It was really relaxing and I got to hear the new songs that they started for MindWitherDay- which are AWESOME. I can't wait to get the tape so that I can start writing the vocals. (!!!) They are going to be so much fun to sing to. Poor Jeremy. I didn't kiss him goodnight, yet again. You'd think he'd have figured out that I'm not interested in kissing him by now... maybe he just thinks that I am NoT someone who frequently does such things. *slightly evil sounding chuckles* I don't know. We have lots of fun together, but he's such a sweet guy - I know that if I ever touched him I'd end up breaking his heart. ----------flurgenborker!
 
 
So overall it was a rather pleasant night in ferricWorld. Still, I'm reminded of a quote I heard somewhere.. "I shaved my legs for this ????".
 
 
There - duty done, I am going to sleep. Deep, long, and hard. ; )

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment