.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, May 22, 2002

5/22/2002 07:37:00 PM

.

Can't talk but check this shizzle out...
 
More pics featuring ME by the insanely talented Henry.
(Initially I put up links to them, but then angelfire decided to be a bitch and put up their "this image hosted by angelfire" pic instead of the ones that I want displayed. So, *takes breath* You shall just have to cut and paste if you want to veiw the eyecandy.)
 
http://www.angelfire.com/va/syllah/henry/t2.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/va/syllah/henry/t9High.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/va/syllah/henry/t9infinityHigh.jpg
 
If you'd like to get a hold of Henry to let him know what you think of these, or have him do some work for you, or just chew the fat - drop me a line and I will pass it on to him.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment