|
|
Wednesday, May 01, 2002
.
I hate missing people.. and false hope. I've never had this happen before.. where someone I love is so close and yet so far away. It just doesn't make any sense to my heart. I think if logically I knew why it happened- things would be a lot easier.
You want to know what I want right now? Two things. I want to graduate, and I want to find someone who I can respect as a human being, who will respect me, and whom I can bonk speechless on a regular basis. Its 12 days before my 21st birthday and I feel old. Like sagging, and rotting, and vericose veins, and tired skin old. I'm not. THe very idea is ridiculous. Nevertheless that is how I feel. I need to get back in touch with my body.. and so far, getting in touch with someone elses has always been THE best way for me to do that.
.