.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Monday, May 06, 2002

5/06/2002 02:30:00 AM

.

its 2:48 am. prepare yourself for disjointedness.
 
 
I got my first peice of spam at buriedinside.com today. ahhh *sighs* The end of my breif honeymoon with anonymity. Damn freeservers and their advertizing partners to hell.
 
My birthday is coming up on the 12th. It will finally be legal for me to consume alcohol in my home country. I know that I should be excited about the whole affiar but its rather like an anti-climax on almost all counts. 1. I've been legal for so long in other places that going barring here in hickville USA just isn't that exciting for me. Mayhaps if I had the money to go to LA or New Orleans as planned I'd be excited - but that doesn't look like its going to happen for a long time coming. *sighs* 2. there is no one who id actually want to go out and get drunk with - around to go out and get drunk with. Back in February I was really excited about the idea of having Fox take me out, and having parties with Teske, ben, andy Jim and the like. But again - that possiblity has fizzled. 3. I'm broke. 4. I taint gettin nuthin. 5. I'm broke. 6. I start finals week the next day. 7. I can't think of a bloody fun thing to do that involves buying/consuming alcohol in public. 8. I have absinthe... the real stuff. That i've been saving for the special day - and no one to drink it with. Bah. Enough WHINING. *slaps myself silly*
 
Read this its Funny! "Dude, This is Really Fucked Up" by Poppy Z. Brite.
 
 
Be crazy! Buy me birthday presents!: *laughs at herself*
Its revelations I'm craving.
A raven skull drawing journal... kindof expensive though.
Poppy collaborates.
Mmm silvery spinal jewelry!
My Huge Amazon.com wishlist...

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment