Tuesday, May 21, 2002
5/21/2002 11:58:00 AM
.
My Muse, I saw him last night and he... he kissed me. I can hear the rustle of angels' wings even now.
...............................................................
From the last time that I saw his face... really saw it that is.
...............................................................
Spring 2000
With the hypnotic scent of reborn life
Spring's flowers effervescing life and lust
Desire melts into my veins anew
My blood sings with a hunger I thought dead.
My body wracked with a beautiful strife,
I find myself hardly able to breathe.
So long its been since I felt such longing
That my course is unclear; pain sears my head.
...but i am tied fast by the bonds of habit and lulled to complacence by the now bitter draughts of prudence and steadfastness which I force myself to drink each day. They are a precautionary medicine, but now I am no longer sure that Iwant to be saved from the sickness they forfend. May God in his mercy help me choose a path soon because if I go on this way much longer I shall shatter. I need to find balance, but I am afraid that in my present position there can be none. Time will tell I suppose. Until then I hope that you can be patient with me my friend. In these days of confusion I find that smiles and true friendship are most dear to me. I'm so sorry; you grace my heart with so many and yet, I realize now, I have given you back nothing but heartache and frustration.
.
ferric