.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Friday, May 10, 2002

5/10/2002 10:44:00 AM

.

My new friend Henry is AMAZING! Look what he did!!
HenryShadow.gif
 
you know I just LOVE how absolutely no one except Rita gets here through my homepage. Here's a tip kiddies: I have ANOTHER blog. oh yes I do! Its on my homepage. Its called "who am I today", and every day I put up a [usually brief] quote about, well - who I am today, and what it is to be this bizzarre thing named Ferric.
 
What I say there is not the same as what gets written here. PLus, every time that I update or add new material to my website it gets posted on tagger.html. So, if you feel like variety sometime - or just some more insight into my soul - check it out.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment