.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, May 02, 2002

5/02/2002 10:14:00 AM

.

"The nail which stands the highest gets pounded down." - Japanese proverb
 
 
Not terribly much has changed since yesterday. It seems that I don't have any new thoughts. I am still trying to write about the social, politcal, and economic problems which face Vladimir Putin as leader of Russia, and the different ways that the CCCP/Russia and China have handled recent economic and social/politcal troubles. Bah. There are so many that its hard to organize them into any sort of logical order. I HATE writing about this.. it would be so much easier to just have a long drawn out conversation. I wonder what happened that has made me so much more fond of public speaking that writing. I never used to feel this way. Speaking in front of groups absolutely petrified me. Not so now - no indeed. I would much rather give a speech than write a paper on the same subject. Does anyone else feel like this?
 
Would like to - and will be working on stories again soon. So if you liked my first excerpt check back in a few days and there should be more.
 
Roxanne quote for today: "Intimacy is a natural occurance." - hrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm.....

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment