.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, June 05, 2002

6/05/2002 11:20:00 PM

.

arcsinh
 
Alright so, I'm back in the place where all of my suffering began - where I made my worst mistakes and lived through my greyest most horrible days. The winter of my life happened on these streets, and it froze my insides so hard that I never thought to see another spring.
 
Only, I'm not suffering this time. Its summer and the trees are soft and green. There are flowers blooming along every walkway, and things are really not bad at all. Maybe this is the herald of a new age for me. The real begining of a new chapter in my life. I'm not entirely sure - but whatever it is I am filled with hope and a quiet sort of joy. Light. *soft smiles* Its surprisingly nice to feel steady again.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment