.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Saturday, June 08, 2002

6/08/2002 10:02:00 PM

.

bah.. been worried lately. Well since yesterday anyway. My friend and watherbrother SteveO (Monguse's uncle) has been seeing this woman for the past year who - for no explicable reason whatsoever - decided in march or so to hate my guts. She has sent me hate mail in the past and now she is talking to Monguse's family telling them that I am a bad influence on him and to beware of me etc. I don't know what to do. On one hand I just want to ignore her as I have in the past. To refuse to bring myself to her level by acknowledging the slight - and on the other hand I want to just smite the bitch. I mean can I afford to just stand by and watch while she tries to take away the people that I love best?

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment