.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, June 20, 2002

6/20/2002 06:38:00 PM

.

"...and the healing takes what seems like forever,
and your heart feels like its going to die
But don't throw your heart away
don't throw your heart away.
There must be something left to save
Won't you give the rest to me?

Broken Heart - Enamor
 
There's always something left to save. I believe in Love.
 
 
Donald Duck has declared extant a very [un]strategic hole in my underwear - and its seriously annoying me. (recap):Not too much new and exciting here. I went to see The Bourne Identity last night with Bryan and Langri. It was surprisingly quite good in my opinion. I've never found Matt Damon in the slightest bit attractive before but his acting in that movie was quite enough to rocket him into "very sexy" status. Mmm multilingual intelligent physically *ahem* "capable" men. I need to find me one of those. :)
 
Went to Saint Sabrina's last night before the show and had Jesika finish the peircings in my left ear. They are so beautiful ! I"m delighted. *S* Of course after the first one I knew they would be. She's wonderful that way.. *grins* and I tipped her 30$ too.. *teehee* I wish that I could have seen her face when she realized that. She is a beautiful angel. I'm actually kicking around the idea of getting an horizontal orbital through my lower conch later.. so that I can string a chain from that to my lobe.. It would be pretty.. but I think I will wait until these heal before I make a decision either way. *Laughs* The people I idolized in my midteenhood weren't kidding when they said that body modifications were addictive.
 
Oh *gasp* I almost forgot - I saw Les Claypool and the Fearless Flying Frog Brigade play The Quest Tuesday night. OH MY F_INGGOD! They were Amazing.. astounding Dumbfounding even!! I couldn't stop moving - It was SOOoo Much fun! My brain now fully equates playing the bass with being unutterably sexy. Oops. Methinks MOnguse is going to be introuble when I get him alone this weekend.. either that or I'm going to be in much pain if I don't. We'll see. doh. Sometimes, like now, I think that my brain equates waay too many things with being unutterably sexy.. and then at others I realize that men I want to sleep with are extremely few and far between. drat.
 
Well - I'm off for a bit. SteveO is invoking my party organizational powers for the Solstice celebration this evening, and If I dont hurry up and start calling people - the guest list will most certainly be sub my lunar standards. (see an annotated version of John Donne's "A Validiction Forbidding Mourning" if ye don't grok that turn of phraze - I'm too lazy to post a link right now.)
 
 
... more from Enamor ...
"you are an angel,
you are everything that you need
you are nothing short of perfect
you are everything to me
 
you know you are
just be cause you are
you know you are
and you are.
 
you are an angel,
you are everything that you need
you are nothing short of perfect
you are everything to me

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment