|
|
Saturday, June 01, 2002
.
Hrm... 5:30ish and still no word from Monguse about where to meet him for our get-together tonight. Bugger. I'm starting to wonder if he is going to stand me up. Things with him are so strange.. i wouldn't be too surprised. Bad me. *sigh* Its like, I like him very much, and find him completely attractive... and am totally incapable of actually hitting on him in a difinitive manner. Bother that.
Flirting on the other hand, flirting I do all the bloody time. He just seems totally oblivious. Doesn't seem to mind it, but he doesn't pounce either. its quite unnerving. *chuckles* I dont know what to think. On one hand he gets all complimented and blushy when I voice my appreciation over ICQ, and tends to go all speechless when I show up to a gathering looking particularly comely - and yet, opportunities have been had and no kisses have been shared. Who knows? Maybe tonight. What I really should do is gather up enough moxy to be courageous and talk with him about it instead of trying to communicate non-verbally.
Yay; alright that sounds like a good idea. Huzzah for good logical upright ideas!
.