|
|
Tuesday, June 18, 2002
.
an interesting link brought to my attention by neil gaiman http://www.bullatomsci.org/issues/1997/mj97/mj97ilnitsky.html
Its midnight on Tuesday and I am still so full up with this weekends' joys that my hand quiver and my head echoes with the sound of the waves. Superior's waves. I don't know what to write or how to put it in words... but I am finally home. LIfe has stepped back into me, and my place in the pattern is filled once again. The circle has turned and I am home once again.
The long beach stretched before them, gold and crossed by azure streams in the soft moments just before night. They wound their way along, feet sinking soft into sandy banks and lines of land not thick enough to let them walk abreast, where silent brooks wound their way from secret pine shaded glades to meld and mingle at great Superior's shore.
...
.