|
|
Thursday, June 20, 2002
.
This is for all the words unspoken
the dreams unwritten
the lips unkissed.
This is for all the times I've lost
the nights with angels
the perfect bliss
I'm stopping now to note you all
I'm crooning into the mists
I'm stopping tonight to breathe you all
I give you life in this...
(verse)
Oh so many times I've tried
to halt the flow: Time's passing by...
Mm. Those were the first lyric bits of a song that my head sponateously came up with on the walk here tonight. Funny how I always seems to think of eloquent words whenever I dont have a way to write them down. *L* Oh well. The Indian (as in from India) people who play cricket on the mall were out & having lots of fun with that when I left earlier. Watching them always makes me gape at how very throughly the English accomplished things. I mean - with the exception of America the entire rest of the (former) British Empire plays cricket. Even now. Enthusiatically. And its cricket! This isn't exactly the world's most comprehensible game we are talking about here.
Was talking with Enamor Adam today while buying my ticket to come see his concert... and the last thing he did before heading out for hte day was send me a link to this song. Listening to the lyrics a veritable host of question marks were spawned in my head. I dont know what to make of them... at all. I mean, its obvious that I really enjoy his company, not to mention his music and other things - and fairly obvious that he enjoys mine. If this wasn't truth I'm sure that we would have stopped speaking long since. As things stand there is nothing that holds us together except a flourishing salubrious mutual appreciation. Which.. is nice. BUt he has a girlfriend. I dont know how happy together they are but damn - after I found that out I certainly wasn't expecting anything to happen between Adam and I *shakes head* No matter how perfect we might seem for each other. My wandering id might like to THink it will be sleeping somewhere other than alone on his couch - but the rest of my head is lots cooler and was NOT expecting this.
.