|
|
Tuesday, June 11, 2002
.
Yay.. step one of things that I must accomplish to get my work-project done is complete. Now on to step two... oy.
Oh and I now get to update the center's webpages. Yay! It will give me something productive and fun to do when brain-meltdown from thinking too much C++ happens.
Date with Bryan tonight. Well not date in the "dating" sense - more the aggreeing to meet at a specific time ona specific calendar date in order to do something fun sense. Hopefully it will be fun. I think he is taking me to a bar... which is either the bar that the Minnesota Opera people go to, or a gay bar... or come to think of it, the gay bar the MInnesota Opera people go to. Again - oy. I may see if I can convince him to take me to St. Sabrina's for gratuitous and expensive ear peircing before hand. That would be good. :) I'm nervous about the whole "having needles stabbed through my flesh in order to create permanent physical changes" theng - but i"m sure that I wil get over it. I KNOW that i want these peircings done. I've wanted them done since I was 9 years old. Its just that - well I've never had the opportunity, and a location I trusted before. It's exciting. I'm getting butterflies in my tummy even now.
.