.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, July 31, 2002

7/31/2002 09:41:00 PM

.

okay.. so I've been a real bitch about updating lately. poop. There really hasn't been anything notable happening though.. and all of my thoughts are sad so *shrugs* I didn't figure there was a point. Whining is only cathartic for so long before it gets detrimental. What to talk about? I ate duck soup tonight. that was interesting, and tasty. The first time that I have had cilantro in ages. erm... Went to go see Road to Perdition on Sunday night with Aaron. I was impressed. and enjoyed it a great deal. Eventhough the plot was about 90% predicatable it was still a good plot. I was impresssed witht he very ending. I didn't see it coming and thought that the character's decision was rather admirable. There.. that's all I'll say lest I merge into spoilers. That would be evil of me. its a good show. What next? Mayhaps Austin Powers or Gangs of New York. They both have absolutely shitty titles but I imagine they'll be amusing nonetheless. I'm supposed to go to Les Miserables in Minneapolis on something like the 10th but I'm not entirely sure that will happen. I also desperately want to go see Signal to Noise this coming week but as I'm leaving on Friday morning somehow I doubt that will happen as well. Bugger. I was looking forward to meeting Maddy in the flesh. Maybe I can convince someone to take me. Its not bloody likely but it would be hellafun. (there jon is that enough profanity for you? *L*) Acutally I could probably convince Langri to go with me no trouble about it - but i don't know if I would deal with that much Langri in one setting. I might end up strangling his self-pitying, you-should-feel-guitly-for-not-loving-me, I-should-be-allowed-to-scream-at-you-because-I'm-frusrated self. He's a nice guy but that sort of outlook/behavior just doesn't wash with me anymore. Not after D. Not ever again.
whatelse? i'm merging from very busy to vvery celibate very fast. after my epiphany on Sunday night it makes sense and feels right. why bother when its not what I want anyway? distractions just haven't worked. They distracted.. a little.. but the ache never left. So, its back to my guitar and More Than You Know, and gearing up to play the Grace .. to play for fox. or because of fox? I'm not sure anymore. All I know is that I have a lot of feelings to voice and a lot of ghosts to exorcise. I feel my voice stirring inside me. Its been clawing to get out for so long. Now the anesthetic of hopelessness has finally worn off. I need to be heard.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment