.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Friday, August 30, 2002

8/30/2002 09:49:00 AM

.

And here I thought, "Ahh school has started again. I will have lots more time in front of a computer and blog on a regular basis. Daily even!". Hah. Sorry kids it seems not to be working. Things should settle down into a more regular routine soon though. Its all this seeing Stone and having classes cancelled that upsetting my schedule, and the classes can't continue to be cancelled like this (or I wont ahve any) which means that i can't contune to go visit Stone when my classes are cancelled. Hence - MORE BLOGGING (soon)!!! thank heavens. Though it seems that no one really reads this anymore. I'm going to have to tone down the content a bit and start spamming my friendswith links and such. maybe. sortof. its silly that people expect update emails from me when really if they wanted to hear about my life they could just come here - and make me happy by doing so.
 
Had a really good conversation with Stone the other night about SM and there why's wherefore's, and what its good for's of the whole situation. It was really interesting to hear his perspective on the matter. It gave me a good deal of food for thought and also rather magically reconciled a few very disparate feelings which had been bothering me. *L* I think that I like this boy. its such a strange relief to be around someone who I can talk to about things of this nature - who doesn't even bat an eyelash at the kinkier parts of my psyche - or the fact that I'm not (nor have i been for 4 years) a virgin. There's a certain hypocrisy which has been in every other male I've dated - that is just totally absent in Stone. Its a nice change.
 
My family wants me to buy a car! I'm so happy! I've been trying to convince them to support me on this decision for years and now out of the blue the other day they suggested it! yay!!!! Now - I just have to decide what kind...

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment