.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Sunday, August 11, 2002

8/11/2002 06:41:00 PM

.

"Give an inch, Dom's take 10 miles."
 
 
Fe2O3:... The truth is that, wether or not its possible, i would rather be with Fox than Stone. And until that changes I don't think its fair to any of us for me to be with Stone.
 
Fe2O3: *laughs* I'm thinking about just letting him beat me. . . that would hardly be non-carnal though. *chuckles* At least for him. For me... I have a feeling that it would probably really suck, and be really good for me at the same time.
 
Ripper : *raises an eyebrow* failing to follow again. beat you?
 
Fe2O3: Aye.. whip bite cut etc. What part of me telling you that he is a sadist did you not understand ?
 
Ripper : *chuckles* forgot about that for a breif moment.. sorry.. i'm ontrack again.. The better question would be: Why would you? *scratches his head* From what i've known, you're not much one for pain. perhaps i'm wrong. why would you want to get into those kinda *ahem*... games ? No bs either, the puppy wants the truth. *nodnod*
 
Fe2O3: Well... *searches for the real truth of the matter* I don't quite understand it myself... but since being under his control on Friday I feel... stronger. and happier. *pauses* Its something to do with being wanted (perhaps "worshipped" would be a better word to use), and something else to do with being able to completely surrender. And he's perfect for that. Not only do I find him horribly attractive, but he's intelligent, and he scares the shit out of me.
 
Ripper : *flops on his rump* oi, same reason i went into it.. you don't want scars, don't go that far. if ya don't mind have at it.. even though you tell them not to go that far, they always do.. give an inch Doms take 10 miles.
 
Fe2O3: *chuckles* that's a good one.. I'm going to have to remember that saying.
 
Ripper : *nodnod* aye, i learned it the hard way... ... just don't take more than you can handle *nodnod*
 
Fe2O3: of course not. I'm going to keep him talking for awhile more before i commit to anything. I think the drunken forays of conversation at the bar are probably greatly to my advantage.. because he's spilling his secrets, and the more he does that the more I power I gain to keep myself safe.
as in S:" I'm like the old vampire mythos, I like to be invited. Except, when you invite me in I will usually give you a safe word." Fe2O3: *impressed* " That's good. I like safe-words" S: *chuckles* " I shouldn't tell you this because then I probably won't be able to use it.. but, my favorite safe word is 'Stop' " Fe2O3: "well that's kindof a shitty safe-word. The whole point is to be able to adamantly beg for mercy... " S: "Exactly. You see, people inevitably use stop when they don't mean it.. So after the first time, i can take about a 15 second window after they've said it. You can do a lot in 15 seconds. "

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment