.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

8/20/2002 06:03:00 PM

.

Hell[o] Ferric, You have 239 unread messages.
 
Yes, i'm still alive. THankyou all for worrying... I'm quite sorry to have caused you upset. Things have been... interesting. Been pretty much living at Stone's house as, up until today he's been well nigh constantly demanding my presence in very sweet ways which have made me more than happy to oblige him. Today however he has NOt been demanding my prescence. which I'm finding somewhat disturbing. I can' quite put my finger on why but yeah, it sucks. I'm thinking about being difficult and just NOT showing up to his concert tonight, like he asked me to but as I can't find any logical reason why I should be upset - which turns out to be all the more upsetting. Maybe I'll call Fox and see what's up with him. Who knows?

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment