.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, August 08, 2002

8/08/2002 03:03:00 AM

.

I'm babysitting my download of IE6 right now. Talked amiably with Fox for a bit this avo. He voted for Stone just wanting to "get on" me, sent me music from Buffy,(hence the download of IE6 so that I can run MusicMatch. Winamp just plain refuses to run on this computer), and didn't run away the few times I was honest about having been hurt. progress. *s* The best progress though has been in my head. I talked to Ben for a bit last night and he pointed out a few key flaws in my thinking which I had been unable to see on my own. Bless him. Its helped so very much. :)
 
other than that the day has been long and slow. I slept until 1pm and then got up, made myself an omlette Neil Gaiman style (mmmmmm!) and sat around reading for a good long while. After that came my inevitable afternoon spell spent with coffee in front on the computer, trying to wake up. Then lots of cleaning and moving back into my room. I didn't think that unpacking would be so arduous - after all it was only a suitcase that I brought with me, but my lovely mother saw fit to move everything about while I was gone and do things like empty most of my drawers, put their contents into randomly placed piles about the room, and then fill the now-empty drawers with things that don't belong to me. She complains that my room is messy, but goodheavens! She hasn't left me any room to clean it! So this evening I said "hogwash!!" to that and have been busy putting my things back into drawers, gathering laundry and reclaiming the space in my bookshelf for books that actually belong to, and/or interest, me. Its been very gratifying. *beamysmiles* While I was sorting through all of that detritus, I actually found quite a number of old drawings that I had thought lost to time, and missed horribly, including one done in Germany, my tatoo design, and my handlettered copy of "The Chronicle of Caine". yay! The only thing is that now I desperately want to paint.. and i'm ever so sleepy and headache ridden. I wish that I could find my camera to take pictures for birdy. Headache or no, I look damn cute tonight. :)

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment