|
|
Friday, August 02, 2002
.
Outside it is dawn. The sky is clear and calm, in the coolest shades of blue. The moon hangs lows in the sky, a silver crescent, as if dreaming dreams in which the sun will never come. But it will.. and soon. And with the sun my stolen season here comes to an end. "Saying too much is always disenchanting" and so, I shall endeavor to keep my words small. . . This summer, has meant so much to me. So much and nothing at all. It has been a time of healing and contemplation. And though the wounds are not yet gone, I am greatful for the time I have had to nurse them in peace. Greatful for those moments of calm magic and willowy sight. I will hold them close. Always. For those of you who have helped me along the way - who have brought me ease and enlivened my heart, I thank you. You know who you are, but you will never know how much it is that you have done.
I love you. Always.
- T -
.