|
|
Tuesday, September 24, 2002
.
Cold its sunny and lovely looking outside today - but its cold and I'm not ready for that yet. I don't see why not, but its chilling me inside and out.
(recap): Thursday. My plans for not telling anyone about my little worry got blown to smithereens. Went to school briefly and then out for lunch and coffee with SteveO. He was sweet enough to buy me a pregnancy test and a pack of cigarettes in addition to paying for the food which was uber cool of him but of course involoved telling him what was going on. Kudos to steveO but blah overall. Got dropped off at the house in laketown and got treated very well by stone - who I had indeed broke down and told the night before. It was stressful but still, the way he treated me made me feel much better. He was calm and caring and generous which was a lot more that I was expecting, and seemed to do the trick. later. Found out that his parents were in town and in exchange for gas money we all piled into Fox's car and drove out to the country to visit them. It definitely wasn't what i was expecting - but I had a lovely time nonetheless. Not only was his mother the shiznit - but i got to sit in close proximity to my two beloveds and have pleasant conversation for hours on end. I was a happy girl. Still couldn't sleep when we got back to the house though. Ended up downing a whole lot of sauza and curling up on the couch with stone until the wee hours of the morning. The sauza helped sooth my frenetic nerves and we had a slow night waiting for morning and testing and such. He petted me and made me feel loved but niether one of us could sleep so around 6:30 we finally gave up. I took test - which was negative.. and around 7ish we finally managed to fall, crash, and burn. . . . oblivion.
Friday. Made it all the way to 10am before the phone started ringing off the hook. Stupid stupid girls. *sighs* of course it could just have been some random crank caller but with the love lives of those boys I highly doubt it. annyway.. more importantly I woke with the most specatcular set of cramps. Normally I would be displeased but in this particular case - jubilation! Sometimes I think that there is a higher power up there just laughing its ass off at me. anyway - Went upstairs to smoke and noticed that Fox's car was still in the driveway, and got to scamper downstairs to wake him up (thought he had slept through his alarm). Turns out that he was ill and had called in to work... which was not good, but we got to spend some time together. = warmpth and light. *smiles* Ended up spending most of the day curled up in a blanket in the living room watching Fox play games and reading my homework. It was very relaxing. I think we went to the bar later but honestly I really don't remember much. oh, come to think of it we did go to the bar. Had a pleasant evening until the Dave arrived and had Stone recount the funeral to him. Big downer. It needed to happen for thier sakes, to help them lay her memory to rest, but it was hard on the both of them, and hard on me - though only because it involved staying awake in my ill state a lot longer than i wanted to.
Weekend. 'Fest, 'fest, 'fest. fun, fun, fun. Stone and I got scheduled in Queen's Pub together and had a grand day of it. I don't remember to man of the details bu I do remember that it was loads of fun despite my cold. Got done in the evening and found Peter to go dancing at ground zero. Got changed into black corsetry and paraded around the "funky formal" on Peter's tuxedo clad arm on our way out. Ground Zero turned out to be disasterous. It was practically empty and we all ended up getting sick... i eventually got better as did Stone.. and was just about to get up and go dancing when Peter declared that he felt ill and would really like to leave. doh. The poor thing ended up having the flu and left us his tent on grounds to use in favour of sleeping alone in a nice warm bed at his apartment... but we were to exhausted to put it to any use beyond sleeping. again, doh. but at least I was warm as opposed to last saturday when I was too cold to even sleep. (when you lose all feeeling in your feet something is just not quite right) Sunday pretty much sucked as I was sick allllll day and she showed up to pester us at the pub. All in all that was rather amusing though.. not only could stone not go off galavanting with her because he was working, but the words "I didn't think She'd be here" escaped her lips. I'm sorry, I dont usually stoop to this but What, are you stupid bitch? Of course I was there with him. Her ability to ignore the obvious amazes even me. The perfect moment though was when she walked up to simper at him just after he had decided to relace and tighten my bodice. Here we are.. me bent forward over the counter with my clevage prominently visible and laughing my head off, and Stone with his knee in the small of my back delightedly pulling on my bodice strings with what I am sure must have been a look of sheer perverse joy on his face - just as she walked up to try to steal him away (or upset me or whatever) again. It was ... well.. I'm told that for diamonds there is Visa but some things are just priceless.
Alright. Enough evil bitch from me for the day...
(tbc)
.