.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, September 10, 2002

9/10/2002 06:55:00 PM

.

later:
t: can i... should I keep it for just me or can I brag to the world about how brilliant you are?
s: *pops back to grab her robe*
honey, you can do whatever your heart desires.
t: I don't know... sometimes i want to keep us secret.. sacred and safe tucked up in a box of amaranth and cedarwood... so that the magic never rubs off (dust on butterfly wings).. And sometimes I want to shout to the world how absoutely amazing we are... and hope that maybe someone derives hope from our beauty. Because really.. I know now that the magic will never rub off.
s: As long as we love, there will always be magic. Forever.
Scream it out till your blood rings in your ears, and your throat is dry, and the cumulative pulses of everyone in the world is only a glimpse at what we have. Pure, and unwavering, alwaysalwaysalways.
*you make me want to touch you more than a kiss could ever convey*
s: *holds you tight, and rushes off again*

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment