|
|
Tuesday, September 10, 2002
.
Maybe its just hormones.. finally having someone to sleep next to at night. Maybe its finally being heard, not feeling locked away in a padded cell where I can scream as loud as I want but no one is going to hear me (except the ones who'll think I'm crazier for it. The ones i will drive away). But nothing seems to phaze me lately. I am... secure again. Strong. Free. Its amazing. I'm not afraid to feel anymore. *calm smoldering smiles*
Fox once said that, "There are two kinds of people in this world, those who walk through the fire, and those that avoid it.
Of those that walk through the fire, there are two types: Those that become stronger, and those that break.
Of those that avoid the fire, there are two types: Those that fear the fire, and those that know the fire and respect it.
Of these, the strongest is the last. Those that know and respect the fire have already been through it, most likely, more than once. They have no need or desire to become harder. They know the strength of the blade." An admirable epiphany.. but after churning it about in my head for time, I think that he left something out. (to be continued...)
.