.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, September 18, 2002

9/18/2002 04:49:00 PM

.

No. I'm not okay. still stressed. Still not bleeding. Still no doctor's appointment - but on the plus side now I have found a ride, so i can' schedule one without having to bring my parents into the matter. Thank god. *sighs* Had lunch with Korpi today which was really cool. I haven't seen her in ages and it was nice to be around an old friend again... At the same time though it was a bit disconcerting. So much time has passed, and we've both changed so much that thing felt a bit strained. Formal. Oh well. I'm happy that she's doing so well, and that I got to see her before her move to Orlando.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment