|
|
Thursday, September 12, 2002
.
random bits
- Feeling coltish and difficult this morning, but its just pms so whatever. I'll deal.
- Read the 11:40 entry in birdy's blog. holy Fuck. I need to Diet. *laughs* diet workout diet workout dietdiet workout.. ermm ahh... wow. *thrown* Ben, you're cool but I don' t know that I understand. Aren't you afraid anymore?
- I still desperately want to go dancing and to St. Sabrina's to ahve my other ear finished. But I'm still desperately broke. no - less than broke. I have 6 days to make something like 80-$ of cash. Bah. So... if any of you know of anything of mine that you want - give a holler. I'm willing to sell art, clothes, CD's, autographs *wink* Whatever.
- fixed email addy associated with this acount so now - if you click on the "ferric oxide" below each post, and send an email to fe2o3.. I should actually recieve it. Better be sure that the subject line doesn't sound like spam though... I have a nasty habit of only giving my messages a cursory glance before deciding wether they are spam or not.
- I hate Skin.
- seems almost like Fox and I are playing blog tag.. only he always manages to show up about 5 minutes before I finish saying whatever it was that I meant to say. bah. At least we're sortof almost maybe communicating.
- had to go to a rather cool concert last night for my music course and as I was standing there quietly listening to the girl on stage I heard someone say "You're and artist aren't you?", only to look over and see that it was the extremely attractive boy from my history course - and that he was indeed talking to me. kickass. (!!) We ended up chatting quitely for an hour or so. He asked I had any of my work with me... (which I did, but only in the form of doodles on class notes. nothing astounding. damn.) and if he could see more of it sometime. Was neat.. and i intend to oblige him. Jesse. (Fnu!) Anyway...said friendly conversational things and by the end of the set I had him asking if he could pose for me sometime. A willing victim.. *drools* and a gorgeous one at that. I'm so pleased - and proud of myself for managing to pull it off. Now I just have to figure out how to pose him and a theme for the painting/drawing/whatever.
.