.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Monday, September 09, 2002

9/09/2002 10:44:00 AM

.

(recap/update/ramble): Mmm. What a great weekend. Friday night was alright. Went to the house and spent the evening watching Buffy with the boys. Fox's little brother came over and it was vastly amusing and slightly traumatic seeing two male members of that family in the same space without maternal supervision to make them behave. It was so much fun. I thought that he was going to be unwell but all and all he seems to be feeling much better which makes me very happy. Cooked a make-shift stir-fry with no soy sauce - which was interesting but actually turned out to be quite palatable. Stone actually had two helpings and then proceeded to eat all the meat and mushrooms from the rest of that pan. Yay. I cooked. And it was far from being the culmination of my cooking ability.. and he liked it! *bounce* Annyway had an antihisthamine then half a beer with dinner and was nearly falling asleep on my feet by the time that I finished eating.. but had to do dishes. blah. it actually went much faster than my brain remembers dishes going. *laughs* (tells you how frequently I get domestic). Went online and nagged Royce to put up some of the pictures that he took of me so that I could share them with Birdy - who has been itching for pictues of me for a good long while. I don't think that they were quite what she was hoping for but its something at least until I can get some taken by Stone with Todd's cute little digital camera.
 
Saturday and Sunday were great... went down to fest with Josh, Stone, and no Junior - which made things very pleasant - and got hella tips all weekend while still managing to have the best time that I have had down there yet. I think my "Inspected", "Approved" stamp from the Official Cleveage Inspector probably helped matters a great deal. *laughs* I was a proud and happy lady, and it seems that something about that made men want to empty thier pockets for me. It was funny but I was hardly complaining. While I was off-duty some festie even paid me 5 dollars to lean over and give him a peck on the lips. I was impressed. (and apparently so was he! *L*) At times - like the day after (aka:today) I worry a little bit about all the fun and games we have down there and if I'm not giving people a terrible impression of myself.. and then I remember - Hell its FEST and ya know what? We All love it. A world apart. The only thing that could have made it potentially better was if Fox had been there. I found myself seriously missing his company Saturday night, and thinking of him off and on during the day (before getting completely silly) on Sunday. I would have liked to have him there.. to see me in all my glory. Not for prides sake.. or to make him like me more or some horseshit like that... but because it seems as if I was utterly beautiful. I was a light, and magic. (i am the stuff of dreams) I made people deleriously happy and I would have liked to give that to him. He deserves more magic in his life. *s*
 
Surprisingly - got to spend last night at the house, and got dropped off this morning. So here I am.. at school. and almost late for class. After running around so much and being out in the sun I feel as if my body has been put through the spin-cycle - but I'm happy. Happy.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment