.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, September 04, 2002

9/04/2002 09:27:00 AM

.

territorial
I just went out to have my morning cigarette - my 5 minutes of peace to sit down, all alone outside with my coffee and some nicotine, and sort through the things in my head - and there was a woman, parked in my chair - talking on a cellphone! Not smoking - just talking on her bloody phone. My hackles raised so quickly that I almost took her head off before I gave it a second thought. I mean - we smokers respect and stay out of non-smoking areas when we are puffing - Hell we're even required to by law. So if you're a non-smoker why don't you just STAY THE HELL OUT OF OUR SPACE as well! *sighs* *tries not to cry* Its Jen's funeral today and I can't be there with Stone. I don't know why its getting to me so bad - but i'm angry.. angry that I can't be there for the person I love. *shakes my head and walks away*


.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment