|
|
Friday, October 11, 2002
.
1011 - holy mary mother of god this blog has been well read lately. I on the other hand haven't been very motiviated to publish to it lately. I never thought that I would say this but I'm bored. As of late I am chronically bored with my identity. I think that i need to.. I don't know, obsess over something. I need to pour all of my energy into some project and create something massively intricate and refined and beautiful. I miss studying the stars, and surprisingly enough I miss being alone. Not so much because I don't like being with someone.. on the contrary I love it. But beucase I seem to have had a great deal more time for contemplation. Lately I've been happy, contented, well looked after sexually and emotionally.. and yet my brain feels soooo slothful. Its only october and yet I already feel as if I have the winter blah's. *sigh* Time to get motivated I think. Time to bring a little spice back into my life. :) - now, off to take care of responsibilities.
oh, and I miss my birdylove.
.