.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

10/16/2002 01:26:00 AM

.

Its a beautiful day - clear and cold, but the sun is bright and warm and the sky is even bluer than my Angel's eyes. I'm sleepy and thinking sweet thoughts of snuggling into his arms and curling up next to the safety of his heart beat. What a strange and wonderful blessing he is.
 
Not too much is new. I have tests like crazy tonight - but once that is over with no more school until Monday. I'm hoping to get in to laketown for more chainmailing and a few nights in his warm bed. As ofyet i have no plans for Thursday but Friday its back here for babysitting and then in to Laketown again for a 40+$ modelling stint. I still have troulbles believeing that people want to pay me just to take my picture but hey - whatever. I'm poor so I'll get over it and take the cash. Talked to EnamorAdam last night for the first time in months while I was fixing the archive pages for this blog (which went great - my publishing error has even dissapeared. yay! *crosses fingers*). It was good stuff. Turns out that he wasn't avoiding me, just busier than hell. His home system crashed, he got a promotion at work which rendered him too busy to worry about fixing it - and he was working on training in Enamor's new drummer and getting the album finished. Which it is! It gets mastered tomorrow I believe, so CD's for purchase should be forthcoming soon. I was such a happy kid to hear about that. Also - chatted about digislacker and got told how to make a web accessible directory- so a new layout for ferric.blogspot may be forthcoming very soon.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Angel, your eyes of purest cirulean blue shine like stars at break of day. And like the dawn they bring me tranquility - hope and fear mingling into song in the face of so many untold possiblities.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment