.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, October 24, 2002

10/24/2002 01:34:00 AM

.

"My insides feel a bit funny as of late. Maybe its from all of the anal sex going on."
 
*laughs* Alright. That's enough of that. Just thought that it was a funny quote. I'm not sure particularly what to talk about tonight - though there are simply scads of tidbit type news to be had:
 
- Acutally have been feeling a bit sickish for the past few days (since the ball). My combat strategy was to just spend as much time lounging around in bunny's bed as possible. It seems to have worked - I feel MUCH better now than i did on Sunday (which was absolutely horrid!) - but I'm not completely fixed yet. Hopefully now that I'm home (as opposed to at the house of warm beds, bunny, and no fresh food) some veggies and fresh fruit will fix me up.
- Lovemuffin decided that after four and some years of marriage and a cross country move to LA she wants to leave Matty. Disturbing. Not that I care So much about matty but, damn. I thought that they were happy together. I'm all for Lovemuffin doing whatever it is that she thinks is going to make her happy. ((Hell if anyone is I'm all for lovemuffin being happy. I fought for her life for 2 years demmit!)) I'm just concerned that she is perhaps rushing into this - I don't want to see her do something sudden and then regret it later. Also I'm concerned about the people she is perhaps moving in with. Mainly - i dont know them. But also - Bunny seems to remember a couple of the same name from gaming ages ago, and he did not have nice things to say about them. The last thing that lovemuffin needs is to move in with icky people who are going to be dorks and stunt her growth.
- Fetish ball 2002 was a mixed success. We did end up cranking out tons of product - much more than anyone realized i think - but other than a bra and a bracelet by bunny none of it sold. His set went nicely. I liked it much better than the set he played for Experimental Tuesdays. I was quite impressed - though watching him play did bring back some lingering nervousness regarding past vows to never date musicians. Damn he was so beautiful though... *purrrrrrrrrrrs* Someday soon just maybe I will find pictures. On the whole however, the night was a good deal more stressy than I deal well with. I had to work side by side with b downstairs for a good bit of it, on top of other less pleasant things such as bunny getting into a drunken row with a 2 professional photographers who decided to take my picture even after I had said no to their request to do so. I was pissed - all of my friends were pissed, bunny was pissed (in more than one sense) and decided to do something about it. I was proud though - as far as I can tell he handled the situation very well. I got an apology, no noses were broken, and the pictures got deleted. yay. *smiles and sighs of relief*
- Sephorah's paintings are stunning.
- Actually got to work while I was doing laundry tonight and have uploaded some images to digislacker. Hence look for a new layout soon... First the blog, then an angelfire update, and finally when money rolls in I will see about setting up alluvion.org. :) yay me.
- Birdy sent me new manipulations of us today. Look how pretty.





- That's right kids. I got asked to be in a music video. Pretty neat huh? I think so. I'm not entirely sure what the name of the song is but the band is the Black Eyed Snakes, and we are filming next Saturday morning. (morning? *shudders* what have I gotten myself into!)
- Sat down for a good 20 minutes earlier tonight and started teaching ymself to play ragtime. Its fun and peppy but still has that classical aesthetic charm... and seemed to make me feel better. I ahve decided that Scott Joplin is a goodness. Strangely enough after greuling away at all of those crazy uppity chords, when i went back to play my Sarah peice i played it a lot better. I mean a lot better. I think that this diversification of my reperatorie is going to be good for me on quite a few levels.
- I found my sundial. Finally. Thank god. I was so happy that I almost cried. It turns out that mother had taken it and mixed it in with her hair ties. Figures. If I had had any idea that it was outside of my room I would have checked there ages ago.
- oh - and pretty words to follow (or precede?) in a new post. some from Seph some for bunny.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment