.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, October 02, 2002

10/02/2002 12:04:00 PM

.

studying.. lots of studying today. Just finished a sociology exam with much better results than I was anticipating, and now its on to writing music reports and hopefully getting caught up in that abmismally boring class. I should really get started making the instrument that's due in two weeks. Blah. i'm so terribly unintersted.
 
In other news: Birdy is beautiful. Not that its news but she just posted another round of pictures in her inbox and I am, as always, rendered utterly speechless by her grace and light. I miss that girl soooooo much. I think, if i can manage to grab some more cash before bill time that its high time I sent her package off in the mail. I shouldn't say that here - as its meant to be a surprise... but oh well. At least she doesn't know what will be in it... then again neither do i.. not all the way anyway. mah. *sends golden sparkley kisses*

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment