.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, October 03, 2002

10/03/2002 12:08:00 PM

.

This morning is honey and tea, and cream swirling around in amber light. I finally managed to fall into music last night as I was drifting into sleep, and now the world is finally starting to feel right again. *smiles*
 
Funny.. i'm thinking about my safeword..and what I will choose for it to be.. and nothing is sounding better than "stop". It has.. the right feel to it now. It sounds from the gut with a density like iron fresh form the forge. A wieghty word - and I'm accustomed now to not using it lightly. confusing now that I should have to choose something else. *f* Perhaps surcease? It doesn't have the same force though.. the intensity... we'll see. perhaps the answer will come to me in dreams tonight.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment