.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, October 15, 2002

10/15/2002 11:31:00 AM

.

Woke up this morning to find that a treasure had been given to me...
 
"I was just getting home, safely, though not as safely as I would like.
I am thinking of you and the beautiful feeling I have when I remember that you feel just as strongly about me as I do you; thinking about the feeling of you in my arms and wishing you were there no matter the place or the time, and wishing I remembered the times you spent there since I know you have been enfolded within me or I have been enfolded within you before. I miss the feel of your luscious full lips against mine and the war of our touch, gentle and demanding, steel vs flesh and in the end flesh always wins and with feeling,the war of sensation vs presence. The minutes like hours and the hours like seconds, always too soon ending, but a tangible Image left on my senses and a lingering feeling, meloncholy like an ending but hopeful of forever, an ending of beginnings and a beginning of memory. I love you too much and i hope to love you more..."

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment