.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

10/01/2002 11:55:00 AM

.

Wow. I so don't feel like posting today but its been eons so I am. whatever. Blah. (recap):So, my weekend was 4 days of so much good stuff and so much utter crap all rolled into one. I don't know wether to highlight or do a big rundown or what. Hell I don't even know what to think about it. Thursday I don't remember much of except that i painted for something like 5 hours at school, and then went home to pack. I remember that steveo didn't come get me... and Teske didn't come get me so yeah it must have been josh & stone- and it was - on our way down to Mankato. Went swimming, slept at his parents house - was really tired and overall still sick but whatever. Friday - fest. and lots of little children. We're talking hordes. Since it was on during a school day - finally - i think that every school district in a 2 hours radius sent up a busload of them. At one point in time stone counted something like 30 busses in the parking lot outside front gate. Not cool. Not only were the Queen's pub people absent, our beer sales negligible, and tips suck ass - but there was the added bonus of tripping over them at every turn and having to call in SS when there were actually a few walking around with Beer. WTF? Who would be stupid enough to buy beer for a couple of 12 year olds? obviously someone who was at fest that day. motherfuckingstupidpatrons. oh but yes I caught the sting at Foaming Stein! w00t! I was so proud of myself - especially since i was one of only like 4 people who did - and the ones who didn't were veterans and ended up getting escorted off grounds. haha! suckers. No really.. i kindof almost feel bad for them... not. They should know better than to serve obviously young looking guys without checking thier id... and for those of them that did - I have even less pity as not only did it say "under 21" across the top but his birthday was prominently written as 12-08-81. If your' going to card someone you should at least LOOK at the DOB. *shakes head* Annnnyway, Saturday Rain rain rain, dickhead pubmaster, lots of fun at the fire afterward. I got to laugh a lot at Stone during the day. For prides sake he decided that he was going to feed himself by asking (instead of sending me to ask for him). He was going to excercise his charm and get the young wench working next to us to give him a porkchop.. and what happened ladies and gentlemen? He ended up having to shuck an entire box of corn for it. Hahaha. I win. Sunday good times. great oldies. I ended up not getting scheduled at queen's again. But it turned out to be alright as I had a kickass time working with the wenches at Jester's and made some fine tippage.
 
alright. I'm tired of talking for now and the next bit is going to require some energy anyway. So. LAter... maybe.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment