|
|
Sunday, November 24, 2002
.
Feeling strange and vaguely dirtyish again today. Just got out of the shower with boy, but the symbolic litteral cleaning doesn't seem to have helped my mood. balls. At least it isn't too intense..just a little lingering nag at the back of my head. Spent last night at Kelly and Spryt's place.. . It was .. interesting [one might say]. We arrived there sometime around 8 bearing a bottle of Sauza and mix for me and Kahlua for black russians for her. (the boys drank beer. pfft.) Whereupon spryt and I proceeded to get immediately trashed (intensely?) as the boys were recording and launched into an hours long conversation about quantum physis, art, her life history, Bunny's (love) life history (that was only a small section), and how particle theory supports the existence of magic. It was really kind of fun the first 4 times she went through her arguement. Ack.. i shouldn't sound so sarcastic, it was acutally really cool. The girl has brains and uses them to think. What she does based on her conclusions may not always be what I would have done, but I really appreciate the fact that she actually cares, and uses her brain. Somewhere toward the begining of the night she decided that instead of hating my guts she liked me a lot... and then as the course of the evening progressed, that I was going to be her new confidant and that I should help her found a looseknit coven. I even got a kiss. It was strange, weird even (with a capital "W"!) but in an overall pleasant sort of way.
.