.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Thursday, December 12, 2002

12/12/2002 12:52:00 AM

.

Angry. Oh and did I mention royally pissed off? I have been lied to.. only problem is that I still haven't quite figured out what to do about it yet. I feel quite like genitally mutilating the offender in question, and/or whipping them to a bloody pulp - somehow though i doubt that this will fix the problem. Perhaps never speaking to them again? You're right, that's not likely to make me feel better in the least. I'm also contemplating a fit of rage in thier general auditory direction - though I feel as if to make it sink in properly I should be willing to issue ultimatums (or at least one ultimatum? please?) but I can't think of any ultimatums that I would be willing to stick to if they were called. I can think of ones that I should stick to. Ones that would insure my health, safety, and pride, but none of them would make me happy. And I'm not happy right now. I'm angry - Argh!!! - which is something akin to deep and utter sadness, but with an oomph that never lasts This does not bode well.
 
God i'm such a helpless bitch.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment