|
|
Wednesday, December 18, 2002
.
haha!! As of tonight my ear is officially healed. I got tired of the little bit of puffiness behind my hoops - and they seemed mostly well - so i decided to risk bleeding and take them out for a good cleaning - only to discover that THEY ARE HEALED! *bounces* Thank heavens. Now to schedule my next peircing appointment.
- Beyond finishing my other ear I've been thinking a lot about getting my slave ring put in. I've always adamantly planned on doing it, but also had a great deal of fear about the idea (scarring, tooth damage, what is my face going to look like when I don't have it in?, etc.). Some of that fear is fading now that i have seen stone without his rings in (its hardly noticeable... but then again he is a boy w/facial hair). I'm not entirely sure wether to be sad or elated about it though. As my fear fades and it becomes a realistic possiblity, my determination and impatience are increasing. I want it done and I want it done now - fuck family relations. - and that's the bit that scares me. That I would be willing to utterly disregard negative consequences just because of my impatience. What the hell is with that?
.