.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Friday, December 06, 2002

12/06/2002 01:23:00 AM

.

Hrm, I was just informed that I need to go to sleep, as it is St. Nicholas eve, and if I don't Santa won't come to pick up the children's notes and bring us all the little presents we so love. *sigh* No one should feel like this on St. Nicholas eve.
Don't worry.. its nothing serious. My constant chocolate and dairy cravings today have determined that this depression is indeed, nothing but pms. i really wish that it would go away though. I hate this: being consumed with hopelessness and wanting nothing more than to cry, but feeling as if ... that would be just too much worthless effort. Half of me wishes that I was with Bunny, curled up somewhere close to the warmpth that is his skin - but most of me knows right now that would be a bad idea. I don't want to subject him to this.. don't want to associate this horror with the magic that is us.
My god i wish this feeling would stop. *grits teeth in frustration*
 
hrm.. whatelse? Randomly tonight i went in search of upsideclone. I'm not sure what promtped the desire, but it turned out to be fruitful, as there was a lovely story posted there. You should go read it.
Ghost by Simon Batistoni.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment