.: sound :.
j.s. bach: brandenburg concertos

.: text :.
the baroque cycle

.: touch :.
moonlit water

.: taste :.
Rockstar Juiced

.: smell :.
ripe mangos

x
 

Wednesday, December 18, 2002

12/18/2002 03:41:00 AM

.

Hrmmm. My poor little bassswood tree is covered in ice. I hope it doesn't break. I keep having visions of frantically running outside with a hairdryer to defrost the branches, but somehow i just don't think that would work.
- was amused by the C.Y.B.O.R.G. acronyms at brunchingshuttlecocks tonight. They had it just about right for Stone and I. Was surprising.. and made my eyes tear with laughter.
- Talked to my drunken puppy dog for a bit ("Sir! Sir.. ya know - dogs LIKE beer... *grin**display/thrust bodice-rounded, burgeoning, ample bosom over beer soaked wooden counter**get large tip and much laughter*) It was fun stuff. He wants to help pay for my new school-required laptop. I doubt that it will actually happen, especially with his new-found love (i.e. the bottle) taking up so much of his attention, but eh. *shrugs* One never knows. Monetary gifts would be SOOo cool right now.
- Ice. Rain, and lots of ice tonight. Its projected to last until noon tomorrow. Somehow I don't think that I will be having a final at 11 am.
- Miss sephorah. love sephorah. Sephorah is heaven.
- beethoven is good. beethoven's 9th is very good. He makes me feel like a flame inside.
- embarked upon a fruitless search for viol tabletter earlier. I was thinking that they would make a great surprise gift, ala the flowers I sent this summer but - google not only didn't know where i could order some - but had only the brunchingshuttlecocks review to offer me in english about them. Bother that. *pouts* I wonder if I can con some of my european friends into sending me some. That'd be nifty.
- Painting dropped off at photographer's as of yesterday. So, on Friday I give them 90$ and they hand me a cd which will in theory enable me to make original quality reproductions. For free even - as Burne Photo Imaging of Madison has - in reverence of our past associations - offered to do the prints gratis. (sooooo nice!) Then hopefully on Monday I get to trade the canvas version for another 125$ check. my God its cool to be making money from this. I mean its not A LOT of money so far - but I had my mental asking price met on the first day the piece was displayed. That's really cool. No, that's extrordinarily fucking cool. I wonder if I shouldn't look into finding galleries for the rest of my work now that school won't be in session.
- I think photoshop. then masturbation, and possibly more studying or sleep. Sleep sounds like a good idea, assuming the ice doesn't shatter my window and rain down on my head.
- Thompsock is flying in from SanDiego for a job interview and has asked to see me Friday night!! *bounces!!!* I LOVE going out with him. He makes me feel like a lady, and we have So much fun. I can't wait. Only kicker is that I still have no idea what his intentions are. Mwahahaha - mayhaps I will try to be stealthy and figure that out while on our date. *lets the realization sink in*... I have a date! A proper "he's paying, and picking me up in a car, and opening doors for me" sort of date even. This kicks ass.
- Bunny's birthday on Saturday (well Sunday really, but the party is saturday night). dem. I have no idea what to get him. Or, I should say - I have lots of ideas about what to get him, but none of it would be done/available by Saturday. suckage. ((what's with me and all the strange 'dude-esque' sayings tonight? -odd to the extreme))
- oh yeah... I was going to be productive.. I guess that I should go do that now.

.

ferric

 

 

 

Comments: Post a Comment